Tree Pruning (5)
There are many factors involved in determining the price for trimming and pruning. These include the size of the tree, its health, and the type of tree. Accessibility to the trees, trees close to structures are additional considerations when determining the cost.
Our team at Arbor Pros is happy to answer all your questions about tree trimming and pruning. If you have other questions, please call us at 850-445-6505.
Generally speaking, trees should be trimmed every 2 to 3 years. But the team at Arbor Pros Expert Tree Co. can determine if your trees need more or less frequent trimming.
Tree trimming is important for several reasons:
- Safety: If dead or broken limbs are not removed, they can fall at any time and cause damage to people or structures. Trees may need to be trimmed because they obstruct a driver’s view. Or they may need to be trimmed if they interfere with utility lines.
- Health: Trimming can potentially save a tree’s life if it is infected. It can also facilitate growth.
- Cosmetic: A properly trimmed tree not only adds to its appearance, but also enhances your property’s appearance.
If branches are larger than 4 inches in diameter, or if you are hesitant to remove certain branches—these are a couple reasons why you should hire a certified arborist to do tree trimming and pruning. In addition, certified arborists are experienced and knowledgeable about trees. At Arbor Pros Expert Tree Co., we will provide you with a proper assessment and free estimate for tree trimming and pruning.
A tree can be trimmed anytime of the year especially if there is a dangerous circumstance. However, fall is usually the best time to for trimming when trees become dormant.
Tree Removal (4)
Pruning or trimming a tree is a great choice for tree maintenance which can enhance its growth and improve the health and appearance. But a tree with certain types of problems may need to be removed. Arbor Pros Expert Tree Company can help you determine if the tree needs to be pruned or removed.
Tree removal is usually a last resort; however, there are situations when it is necessary. Our arborists can help you make that decision. Some of the reasons to remove a tree is when the tree:
- is dead or dying,
- has damaged roots,
- is considered hazardous,
- is crowding and causing harm to other trees.
The general process for tree removal is as follows:
- Schedule a consultation by calling Arbor Pros Expert Tree Company at (850)445-6505 or using our Contact Page
- One of our arborists will meet with you during the consultation. At this time, it will be determined if the tree should be removed.
- We will then provide you with a written quote/proposal.
- After you approve the proposal, we contact you and schedule the work.
- When the work is completed, you will be sent an invoice.