Tree Removal (4)
Pruning or trimming a tree is a great choice for tree maintenance which can enhance its growth and improve the health and appearance. But a tree with certain types of problems may need to be removed. Arbor Pros Expert Tree Company can help you determine if the tree needs to be pruned or removed.
Tree removal is usually a last resort; however, there are situations when it is necessary. Our arborists can help you make that decision. Some of the reasons to remove a tree is when the tree:
- is dead or dying,
- has damaged roots,
- is considered hazardous,
- is crowding and causing harm to other trees.
The general process for tree removal is as follows:
- Schedule a consultation by calling Arbor Pros Expert Tree Company at (850)445-6505 or using our Contact Page
- One of our arborists will meet with you during the consultation. At this time, it will be determined if the tree should be removed.
- We will then provide you with a written quote/proposal.
- After you approve the proposal, we contact you and schedule the work.
- When the work is completed, you will be sent an invoice.